Home Forums GENERAL license

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Deimar Serafim
      Participant

My computer has lost my free trial license and I donĀ“t know how to get it again.
      Please, how to get the license back.

Bryan Tipper
      Participant

You can simply re-download the file and install it. Your new evaluation expiry will continue from where your previous evaluation left off. If your previous evaluation was expired – so will your new one.

To locate the evaluation licenses: Go to the top-right of your screen (assuming you are already logged in), and click your name. You’ll see a big pink “Evaluation License Downloads” field – click that.

Best Regards,
      Bryan

Ashu verma
      Participant

Hello Deimar Serafim.I am agree with Bryan Tipper.You can re-download the setup from the optiwave website.Actually they have given options to download the setup thrice.But you can use it only for 30 days only whether you are using it from first download or last.

alistu
      Participant

Hi Bryan,
      You mentioned that the evaluation expiry will continue from where the previous evaluation left off. Now does this mean that if I start using the trial today and after five days I uninstall Optisystem, is it possible that when I reinstall it 2 months later I would be able to use the remaining 25 days? Thanks in advance.
      Regards

Alessandro Festa
        Participant

I think the 30days continue even if you uninstall from your system…

alistu
          Participant

Thank you Aessandro for your answer. I thought so too, but Bryan’s sentence “Your new evaluation expiry will continue from where your previous evaluation left off” somehow implies that those 30 days are the number of days we can use the software. However I would like to know the definite answer.
          Cheers

Damian Marek
          Participant

The evaluation period is strictly 30 days, which means it does not matter if you uninstall, reinstall the evaluation will end 30 from when you first activated it.

Regards

Alessandro Festa
          Participant

Thanks Damian for claryfing this point!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.