Home Forums SYSTEM legends for multigarhps

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      love kumar
      Participant

hi all…

i am to import multiple text files in report section of optsys 14 for embedding multiple result into one grid.. but wen i try to assign legends optsys assign same legends to all the plots in same grid .. how to avoid this problem .. hoping you are getting what i am trying to know

aasif bashir dar
      Participant

hi love kumar,

i think this was the problem in previous versiosn that graph reporting and ploting was different and there was not any good way of legending the the multiple graphs.I also did not find the optisystem 14 (i.e current vwersion) very promising in this matter.

i suggest you that you better export graph to text file and then to excel.

with regards

aasif bashir dar
      Participant

hi love kumar,

you can also visit these links for further confirmation;

Suggestion: Improve OptiSystem Reporting/Plotting

legends for different graphs

with regards

umer syed
      Participant

hi love kumar,
      such topic have been already discussed in past on this forum by asif and others, here are the links,

legends for different graphs

with regards

HELLO LOVE KUMAR..
      As mentioned by other members there has also been a exhaustive discussion regarding the same..For now Optisystem does not provide us with these options…you need to export data and plot graphs for different quantities in excel.. The links provided will surely help you in getting an idea..
      you can also refer to the lesson 4 of the optisystem tutorial link..
      Thanks & regards

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.