Home Forums GENERAL LED component running error

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Polyxena noah
      Participant

Hello everyone.
      I want to use LED components to simulate indoor visible light communication for OFDM, but when the electrical signal passes through the LED component, the LED generates an error, but sometimes it can operate normally. May I ask where the parameters need to be modified to function properly, and can you help explain the specific functions of various LED parameters? Can anyone please suggest what can be done to correct this.

Sawyer Ge

The picture shows my LED component parameters

Sol Carnes

The picture shows my LED component parameters

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Polyxena,
      The most important parameters for the LED is the bandwidth and center frequency (wavelength). You need to set up the frequency window to be suitable for the LED bandwidth and used data rate. The frequency window is affected by the bit rate and samples per bit parameters that you set in the project main layout.
      I hope this information is helpful. If you need to discuss further, please email me at ahmad.atieh@optiwave.com.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Polyxena,
      The most important parameters for the LED is the bandwidth and center frequency (wavelength). You need to set up the frequency window to be suitable for the LED bandwidth and used data rate. The frequency window is affected by the bit rate and samples per bit parameters that you set in the project main layout.
      I hope this information is helpful. If you need to discuss further, please email me at ahmad.atieh@optiwave.com.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.