Home Forums SYSTEM LAN network with Li-Fi tehnology

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Miroslav Stanchev
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Miroslav Stanchev and I am a student from Bulgaria. I need a ready-made project (not very complicated) for building a LAN network using the LiFi technology presented in Optisystem. I made two projects, but it’s a bit difficult for me to navigate the software itself, and I’m limited by time.

• This topic was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Ahmad Atieh.
      Ahmad Atieh

Dear Miroslav,
      There is no example in OptiSystem Example Library that fits directly your needs.
      You may use combination of two examples to create your own. The LAN examples are located at C:\Users\USER NAME\Documents\OptiSystem 21.0 Samples\Metro and access systems\ and the LiFi examples are located at C:\Users\USER NAME\Documents\OptiSystem 21.0 Samples\Optical wireless\.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Miroslav Stanchev
      Participant

Thank you very much, I will look for it!

Miroslav Stanchev
      Participant

Unfortunately, they don’t open for me. But I’ll play around a bit.

Miroslav Stanchev
      Participant

Hello,
      Unfortunately, I uninstalled the entire program and can no longer get the go-ahead to reinstall it. Any solution?

Miroslav Stanchev
      Participant

I’m sorry, I fixed everything!
      thanks

Zach
      Participant

(Awaiting moderation)

Miroslav Stanchev
      Participant

Hello Mr. Ahmad Atie,
      I need your help to handle the project. Since it turned out to be quite complicated for me to make a LAN network using Li-Fi technology, I started a project on Comparative analysis of system for wireless data transmission and as much as I could (I watched many videos, I looked at the guidelines for working with the software in Optisystem )i did several projects. FSO, OWC, LOS Channel and with the LI-Fi channel I did not understand how to connect it. I saw that the values are set in advance in the Li-Fi channel, but I don’t understand something. And also, with the BER Analyzer, I can’t launch the 3D view. And on top of all that, I have a free period for another 10 days. I have to submit the project by June 20. I am sending some pictures. I tried to email you, but alas, I can’t send a message. Apparently something with the mails.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.