Home Forums SYSTEM error while calculating, components in optisystem evaluation 14 64-bit

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Avril Thomas
      Participant

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have recently downloaded optisystem evaluation version 64bit for the first time in my computer having operating software windows 10, 64bit, but whenever i try to run any files, sample or otherwise and press calculate it starts for 3 sec and then shuts down after showing error while calculating , component.

i have tried to reinstall the software a number of times but still the problem persist. i have tried looking into the parameter setting still i cannot understand the problem. please help me i have to complete my project in very short time.

i am attaching the screenshot of the error message

Attachments:
      Damian Marek
      Participant

Please contact:

support@optiwave.com

Is your version of Windows 10 64 bit?

Regards,
      Damian

Avril Thomas
      Participant

yes sir, i am using windows 10 64-bit,I have even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software quiet a few times, i don’t know if this helps but any calculation which takes less than 5 sec doesn’t show any error, but the point it crosses 5 sec mark the system shutsdown, also i already sent one mail regarding this issue to support@optiwave.com but i didn’t get any response.

Regards,
      Avril

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.