Home Forums SYSTEM Error message in OptiSystem 14

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Gokul Boro .
      Participant

Hi everybody,
      I was trying to simulate OFDM in OptiSystem 14. But I get an error message, whose snapshot is attached herein. Did anybody encounter such problem? Please help me to solve this problem. I didn’t encounter this problem in other examples but only in OFDM.
      Thanks.

Attachments:

Hi Gokul Boro,
      i guess there is some logical error. I would suggest you to check if you are connecting your visualizer in correct domain. I have never encountered such problem. I am myself designing a system based on OFDM.

alistu
      Participant

Hi Gokul,

I have worked with OFDM component in older OptiSystem versions and have not encountered the problem you are referring to. Could you please upload your .osd file so that I would be able to check? Thank you.

Regards

Gokul Boro .
      Participant

Hi everyone,
      Thank you for responding to this topic. I tried this on Optisystem 14 version. I took the one from sample examples. I could not solve the problem. But I uninstalled and reinstalled and now the problem is solved.

Aabid Baba
      Participant

hi Boro,
      It is definitely an optisystem bug that you encountered. Thanks for sharing about resolution of the problem. It helps in a big way and Bigtime.
      Cheers!

Gokul Boro .
      Participant

You are welcome Mr. aabid baba. Hoping to get help and responses from everyone in future too. Thank you

Naazira Badar
      Participant

Hi Aabid baba..Yes, thanks for telling us the it must have been an Optisystem bug.Sure Optisystem gets a bit wonky at times.

Regards.

Aabid Baba
      Participant

you are welcome Naajira

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.