Home Forums SYSTEM Constellation Diagram

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Dear community,

I need some help regards to getting the constellation diagram on the receiver side for the following circuits.
      Please help with regards to the component parameters and the placement of the visualiser or anything I am missing.
      Will really appreciate the help. Thank you in advance.

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Akshata,
      please note that you need an in-phase and quadrature signals to display a constellation on the constellation diagram visualizer. Please refer to the examples in OptiSystem Example Library located at the following location to get guidance on how to use the visualizer.
      C:UsersUSER NAMEDocumentsOptiSystem 20.0 SamplesAdvanced modulation systemsPSK systems
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Dear Ahmad,

Thank you for your reply. I did refer the examples given. However, my implementation here is of a two channel Radio over fiber system and the layout nearly has to be as I have uploaded.

The frequency in the Quadrature demodulator helps in separating out the signals from the two channels. I am not sure how to use the examples given for this scenario.

I have attached screenshot as well as .osd file(I am using Optisystem 20). In the same, if the bit/symbol is changed to 2, I do get constellation diagram at Rx and Tx side for QPSK. But not when 1 bit/symbol is used for BPSK.

Will really appreciate any more help here.

Regards,
      Akshata

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Akshata,
      could you please let me know by email your institution name and if you have maintenance and support license for OptiSystem? I need to set up the priority/timeline on your enquiry.
      My email is ahmad.atieh@optiwave.com
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.