Home Forums SYSTEM Analog to digital conversion of RF signal

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Farid Khan
      Participant

Hello friends,
      Need your kind attention. what component can I use as ADC for 64 QAM RF signal so that I get digital signal? I did not find any ADC component in libraries.

Damian Marek
      Participant

Check our examples in the Advanced Modulation folder. The receivers are made up of usually multi-component sections, but I think the component you are interested in is the “Decision” component, which is used to convert to QAM M-ary signals and then the QAM sequence decoders are used to convert to binary.

Be Asmaa
      Participant

Hello everyone,

I use a Optisystem9.0 version and I need a ADC/DAC converter Matlab Script for use it after OFDM Modulator.

Regards

Farid Khan
      Participant

Thank you Damian Marek.
      Actually I am using Matlab component and transferring my analog RF signal to matlab for digitizing there. But the problem here is how can I import analog signal from optisystem? Should I use SignalTransfered=InputPort1.Sampled.Signal for transferring RF signal from optisystem into matlab?
      My second point is, the InputPort1Sampled.Signal structure stores values in array, are these the amplitudes of RF signal at sampled times?
      Kindly help.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.