Home Forums GENERAL alternate

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      faysal sarker
      Participant

please tell me an alternate software of optisystem.

alistu
      Participant

Hi Faysal,

Among the Optiwave softwares, each do a separate job. So there is no other Optiwave software that can function the same as Optisystem. And since naming other products from other companies is banned according to forum rules (the way I perceived it, as it me be commercial), I cannot help further. However, Optisystem is a great software and I cannot think of systems you can’t simulate with it.

Regards

Alessandro Festa
      Participant

Apart for forum rules, it does not look fair to me to post such a question on the official OptiSystem forum.

Ashu verma
      Participant

Hello faisel,There are optiwave fdtd,spice,bpm ,optifiberThey easily co simulate with optisystem.Just for information why would you need other software than optisystem.you can perform same task in optisystem which you do in others.If you wqnt to create your component ,tou can easily integrate matlab programme into optisystem.Even i have tried other similar softwares but couldnt find them user friendly .optisystem is eay to use and very user friendly for begginers rather than other softwares.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.