Home Forums SYSTEM 32-bit Win10 evaluation license download

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Lazar Stanojevic
      Participant

Why those users who have 32-bit Win10 cannot install any trial version of OptiSystem?

“Evaluation license downloads” that are offered are only 64-bit software products (!!!). How can I get an OptiSystem evaluation license for 32-bit Win10 OS?

Aabid Baba
      Participant

Hello Lazar,
      There is a problem in downloading optisystem trail version for 32-bit operating systems which was not the case in previous versions like optisystem 10 and 13. It’s quite strange though. I would suggest you to contact the optisystem support for the same. They have actually totally discarded 32-bit operating systems as it is evident from the download section.
      regards

HI LAZAR
      I agree with aabid regarding his opinion on this issue..You better contact optiwave people because it is an issue since everyone is not using 64-bit machines. The older versions were available for both 32-bit as well as 64-bit operating systems.
      Did you try downloading optisystem 14 ( 64-bit) and running it on your PC..? I suggest you to try it first , may be the .exe file for 32 -bit is present in the folder.
      Thanks and regards

Hi Lazar

Yeah that is n issue with the trial version , they are only offering a trial version for on 64-bit Operating Systems. I would suggest you to contact the support team of Optiwave they should certainly provide an option for 32-bit Operating systems as well. For the time being why don’t you download optisystem 13 in case you do not require some newer components included in optisystem 14.

Regards

Burhan

SAHIL SINGH
      Participant

Hi Lazar,

You are absolutely right,there is an issue with the trial version , as rightly mentioned by Burhan they are only offering a trial version for 64-bit Operating Systems.The older versions were available for both 32-bit as well as 64-bit operating systems. I would suggest you to contact the support team of Optiwave they should certainly provide an option for 32-bit Operating systems as well.

Regards

Sahil Singh

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.