Home › Forums › FIBER › Not getting 30 day evaluation license, opti fiber not working › Reply To: Not getting 30 day evaluation license, opti fiber not working
October 15, 2020 at 8:21 am #68308
Thanks for the screenshot.
Please attach a screenshot of http://localhost:1947/_int_/features.html. If you are unable to access this page, please try the following:
- Disable your antivirus (if possible)
- Download the HASP drivers: HASP Drivers
- Navigate to the folder where the file from the previous step was saved to
- While holding the shift key, right-click in the white space beneath the haspdinst.exe file and click the “Open command window here” option from the menu that pops up:
- In the command prompt window, type “haspdinst.exe -kp -fr -purge” (without the quotes) to uninstall the drivers
- Once you receive the completed message, type “haspdinst.exe -i” (without the quotes) to install the drivers
- Load http://localhost:1947/_int_/features.html to verify the drivers were successfully re-installed and are running.
If you are now able to open the page at http://localhost:1947/_int_/features.html, try uninstalling, then reinstalling the evaluation.