Home Forums SYSTEM optical communication in optisystem using matlab

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      ankita chakor
      Participant

I have designed a matlab code for few nodes with particular routing and wavelength switching but I am not getting any clear idea like how do I relate it with optisystem WDM design.as I have WDM system designed with me. In short how to create nodes or logic for transeferring data from one node to other in optisystem. please do reply as soon as possible. Thank you

alistu
      Participant

Hi Ankita,

If you have gone through the tutorials and video files created by Optiwave team regarding OptiSystem cosimulation with Matlab and they have not been helpful with your current problem, please attach your simulation .osd file along with the Matlab codes in the topic if it is possible for you.

Regards

ankita chakor
      Participant

Thank you alistu sir for your great help. sir I have one more doubt like I am working on O-E-O conversion at nodes in optical network.i have matlab code for RWA in network but I am not getting any further idea for its osd. file and optisystem design to convert O-E-O conversion.sir if its possible provide me the link for optiwave version 7.0 because it is the only one version with sample examples and my optiwave version 13 has expired. sir reply me as soon as possible.thank you.

alistu
        Participant

You’re welcome Ankita. Unfortunately, neither I have much information about version 7, its differences with newer versions (in terms of capabilities, new components added in the newer versions and so on) nor can I find links that indicate the system discussed there has been implemented in OptiSystem v.7.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.