Niagara Falls Convention Centre
Niagara Falls, ON, Canada
24-26 May 2022
DUE TO THE NATURAL DISASTER IN OTTAWA, WE ARE NOT ABLE TO JOIN THIS CONFERENCE IN PERSON. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS TOPIC.
Photonics and optics are finally seeing widespread adoption and significant growth into new markets. Photonic devices are being applied to sensing, communications, and even quantum computing. High speed fiber optics and highly integrated subsystems are essential to the rollout of 5G systems. There has never been a better time for research, development, and training in photonics, and Photonics North is essential for developing and promoting the ecosystem.
We are pleased to provide our presentation at the PN 2022 Conference:
Title: Optical Fiber Sources Design in OptiSystem Software
Session: Photonic theory design and simulations – 6
Available software demonstrations:
- OptiSystem: Optical Communication System Design Suite
- OptiSPICE: Opto-Electronic Circuit Design Software
- OptiFDTD: Finite-Difference Time-Domain Software
- OptiBPM: Waveguide Optics Design Software
- OptiFiber: Optical Fiber Design Software
- OptiGrating: Integrated and Fiber Optical Gratings Design Software
- OptiInstrument: Instruments Communication and Control Tool