FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Optiwave Releases OptiSystem 19.0
OptiSystem Upgrade Boost Simulation Experiences for Optical Systems Design in IoT, 5G, LiDAR, Sensors, and other applications.
OTTAWA, ONTARIO — 31st March 2022— Optiwave Systems Inc., the leading provider of optical component and system design tools, announced today the immediate availability of OptiSystem V19. This version includes introducing new components libraries, and many enhancements to several existing components and features. This new version will help the engineers who are working in IoT, 5G, LiDAR, Sensors and other optical telecommunication applications to speed up their simulation and optimization process of their designs.
- New Components:
- Equipment Comm and Control is added to Visualizer Library
- Universal Multimode Fiber is added to Optical Fibers Library
- Universal Optical Sampler is added to Signal Process Library/Tools/Optical/
- Universal Electrical Sampler is added to Signal Processing Library/Tools/Electrical/
- PAS Library is added to the default
- Units conversion
- CPP, Python, Scilab, and Matlab components
- PAM Decision component
- QAM Sequence Generator and QAM Pulse Generator components
- Video clips
- User-defined bits/symbol mapping
- Global Parameters Window
Introduction videos of the newly added Probabilistic Amplitude Shaping (PAS) component in OptiSystem release 19.0.
Upgrade to OptiSystem V19 is free for customers who have a valid maintenance contract with Optiwave. To download a free evaluation license, please visit http://optiwave.com/register/. For more information on OptiSystem V19, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
About Optiwave Systems Inc.
Optiwave (www.optiwave.com) is a leading provider of engineering design software products for photonic, biophotonic, and system design engineers. Optiwave provides a comprehensive variety of optical component and system design tools to thousands of leading high-technology businesses and academic institutions. An established community of engineers and scientists in over seventy countries supports Optiwave’s hallmark of achievements in Canadian business for more than 25 years.
Optiwave is headquartered in Ottawa, Canada with an established distribution network throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia.