FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Optiwave Introduces OptiSystem 18.0
OptiSystem Upgrade Boost Simulation Experiences for Optical Systems Design in IoT, 5G, LiDAR, Sensors, and other applications.
OTTAWA, ONTARIO — 26th Apr 2021— Optiwave Systems Inc., the leading provider of optical component and system design tools, announced today the immediate availability of OptiSystem V18. This version includes many improvements and enhancement for several existing components. This new version will help the engineers who are working in IoT, 5G, LiDAR, Sensors and other optical telecommunication applications to speed up their simulation and optimization process of their designs.
“Over than 25 new examples have been added to OptiSystem 18.0 Example Library. These examples provide a strong base to Scientists and Engineers to design their own projects. Many added features to different components made simulation in OptiSystem 18 robust.” Said by Ahmad Atieh; VP of Optical Systems at Optiwave.
- BPSK modulation is added to GN-Model component.
- Users can save the results of each iteration using the View Signal Visualizer. The saved file’s name is created automatically per layout and saved in the Results directory in the Example Library
- OptiViewer2 software tool is added to OptiSystem 18.0 installation package allowing users to view 3D-graphs and to use the component Save Transverse Mode for saving the modes in the project at the desired location.
- An embedded folder for Python software and related plotting packages is created in OptiSystem 18.0 as part of the installer. This process saves time to users and guarantees the operation of all provided Python examples in the Example Library.
- A new parameter “Step” has been added to the LiFi Channel component to allow simulating relatively small premises with unequal dimensions.
Upgrade to OptiSystem V18 is free for the customers who have valid maintenance contract with Optiwave. To download a free evaluation license, please visit http://optiwave.com/register/. For more information on OptiSystem V18, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
About Optiwave Systems Inc.
Optiwave (www.optiwave.com) is a leading provider of engineering design software products for photonic, biophotonic, and system design engineers. Optiwave provides a comprehensive variety of optical component and system design tools to thousands of leading high-technology businesses and academic institutions. An established community of engineers and scientists in over seventy countries supports Optiwave’s hallmark of achievements in Canadian business for more than 25 years.
Optiwave is headquartered in Ottawa, Canada with an established distribution network throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia.