Home Forums SYSTEM LIFI CHANNEL CHARACTERIZATION

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Rajat
      Participant

Respected sir,
      kindly email me pdf file of lifi channel characteristics webinar on rajatspaliwal@gmail.com. Also kindly provide me optisystem student version for 3 months on my school email which already sent on email by ds19ec002@eced.svnit.ac.in. Sir kindly guide me that in channel characterization calculation of lifi simulation did reflection coefficient of various objects inside room had considered which means practical room conditions have number of reflections, scattering and diffraction is taken into consideration while design the channel characterstics.

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Rajat,
      Please email info@optiwave.com for the 3-months free trial. It is offered to Professors only. You need to provide your contact with the email.

Meanwhile, you may download the 30-days free trial from Optiwave’s website after registering.

The examples on LiFi can be found at the following link in the example library.
      C:\Users\USER NAME\Documents\OptiSystem 17.0 Samples\Optical wireless\Indoor optical link
      We consider multireflection in the model. Please read the datasheet of the component for more information.

Regards,
      Ahmad

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.