Home Forums GENERAL POINT PROGRAM RETIRING ON MARCH 31, 2017

POINT PROGRAM RETIRING ON MARCH 31, 2017

Profile Photo
(joined April 2014)
Participant

UPDATE: POINT PROGRAM TO BE RETIRED ON MARCH 31, 2017.

Yes, you heard right – we are giving away $2000 in Amazon.com gift cards to all users reaching the following point levels:

Amazon Gift Card

This is cumulative – meaning, you would earn $2,000 in gift cards once you reach the 100,000 point level! Here’s what your gift card would look like:

Amazon Gift Card

Q: How do you earn points?
A: Virtually everything you do on our site will earn you points (posting, replying, logging in, visiting the site each day, etc.).

Q: What’s the quickest way to earn points?
A: Writing good replies to other people’s posts. You will receive points for simply making a reply, plus, you will receive additional points each time somebody votes your post as “Best Answer”.

Q: When do I receive the Amazon.com gift card?
A: We will check point levels once per month and email everyone their gift cards.

Q: What if I cannot use the Amazon gift card?
A: You can email the claim code to a friend or family member that is able to use it.

Q: How many points can I earn per day?
A: Assuming you are not posting random questions/replies or abusing our system, you can receive infinite points per day.

Disclaimer: Optiwave Systems Inc. is not responsible for any lost or stolen gift cards, and reserves the right to adjust user points for any reason it deems fit in an effort to avoid system abuse. Optiwave Systems Inc. may cancel the point award system at any time with no need to give prior notice.

Responses (634):

Profile Photo
      Anamika Basnotra
      Participant

hi, i am facing problem in using this gift card.
      it accepted the claim code
      problem is comming in the payment window
      does anyone has any idea about it ?

Profile Photo
        Alessandro Festa
        Participant

Amazon should automatically choose the gift card as payment method.

Profile Photo
        Bryan Tipper
        Participant

Anamika,

I’m not sure how to resolve your particular problem (as I have not encountered any issues myself), however, I’m sure Amazon support or perhaps our users from India can be of assistance.

Cheers,
        Bryan

Profile Photo
          Alessandro Festa
          Participant

Hi Bryan,

any chance in the future to have Amazon gift cards from other national sites (.it, .fr, .de…) depending on where the user lives?

Profile Photo
          Bryan Tipper
          Participant

Alessandro,

I took a quick look and there is no option to choose a specific currency (or Amazon site). If it’s possible to do this without creating an account on every single Amazon site, I am definitely open ears.

Cheers,
          Bryan

Profile Photo
          Alessandro Festa
          Participant

Hi Bryan, I remember that Amazon.com gift card FAQs say clearly that they can only be spent on the .com version of the site. I think you prbably need to create the gift card from the nationa Amazon site of interest if you want them to be spent on that.

Profile Photo
        Ravil
        Participant

Hi Anamika!

Did you try to attach your gift card to your account or you tried to use it directly for the purchase you are making? I suggest you to try the first case. It helped me in my past experience when I was doing order outside of United States. Otherwise, as Bryan said, I would recommend you to ask Amazon Customer Service (it is a very helpful one!) for their assistance.

Profile Photo
      Bryan Tipper
      Participant

Congratulations to Sam Sung for earning the $30 Gift Certificate!

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
        Ravil
        Participant

Congratulations to you, Sam Sung! Thank you for your important and valuable ideas and comments! Enjoy your experience with OptiSystem and good luck with your research!

Profile Photo
      Bryan Tipper
      Participant

Congratulations to Alessandro Festa for earning the $30 Gift Certificate!

Profile Photo
        Alessandro Festa
        Participant

Thank you Bryan!

Profile Photo
        Ravil
        Participant

Congratulations to you, Alessandro! Thank you for your participation and your help in the forum! Good luck with your own work and research! Enjoy your gift and your experience with OptiSystem!

Profile Photo
      Ashu verma
      Participant

Thank you Bryan,congratulations Alessandro.You are such a helpful forum participant,and replies made by you are really informatic. 🙂 🙂

Profile Photo
      Abhishek Shrama
      Participant

Congratulation to Sam sung ,thank you for sharing your knowledge with forum participants.So are doing so well ,so keep sharing keep helping others :))

Profile Photo
      Abhishek Shrama
      Participant

Alessandro congratulations ,you have been very helpful for forum participants.Carry on and best of luck 🙂

Profile Photo
      Ashu verma
      Participant

Thank you Abhishek and Ravil. 🙂 It’s my pleasure to work with forum participants and talented guys like you. 😉 Keep Helping and Keep Sharing 🙂

Ajay Vyas
      Participant

Alessandro congratulations to you .

Ajay Vyas
      Participant

welcome

Profile Photo
      ANITA ANTWIWAA
      Participant

Congratulations to all winners whom I missed the chance of sharing your success and Joy. I have been aways for sometime trying to complete my course work. Thank you all for keeping optiwave forum strong. Congratulations!!

Profile Photo
      Bryan Tipper
      Participant

Congratulations to Abhishek Shrama for earning the $50 Gift Certificate!

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
        Ravil
        Participant

Congratulations to you Abhishek! Thanks for your valuable advice and recommendations! Your help and your contributions are very important for Optiwave forum members. Enjoy your award and all the best in your future work and Optiwave experience!

Profile Photo
      Abhishek Shrama
      Participant

Thank you Optiwave team for such encouragement.

Profile Photo
      ANITA ANTWIWAA
      Participant

It feels so good to be an active member of optiwave. Congratulations,Abhishek. Keep up the good work.

Profile Photo
      Abhishek Shrama
      Participant

Thank you Anita 🙂

Profile Photo
      Ashu verma
      Participant

Congratulation Abhishek Shrama and Thank you for your priceless contribution on optiwave forums , keep helping other forum members 🙂

Login You must be logged in to reply to this topic.