Home Forums GENERAL POINT PROGRAM RETIRING ON MARCH 31, 2017

POINT PROGRAM RETIRING ON MARCH 31, 2017

Profile Photo
(joined April 2014)
Participant

UPDATE: POINT PROGRAM TO BE RETIRED ON MARCH 31, 2017.

Yes, you heard right – we are giving away $2000 in Amazon.com gift cards to all users reaching the following point levels:

Amazon Gift Card

This is cumulative – meaning, you would earn $2,000 in gift cards once you reach the 100,000 point level! Here’s what your gift card would look like:

Amazon Gift Card

Q: How do you earn points?
A: Virtually everything you do on our site will earn you points (posting, replying, logging in, visiting the site each day, etc.).

Q: What’s the quickest way to earn points?
A: Writing good replies to other people’s posts. You will receive points for simply making a reply, plus, you will receive additional points each time somebody votes your post as “Best Answer”.

Q: When do I receive the Amazon.com gift card?
A: We will check point levels once per month and email everyone their gift cards.

Q: What if I cannot use the Amazon gift card?
A: You can email the claim code to a friend or family member that is able to use it.

Q: How many points can I earn per day?
A: Assuming you are not posting random questions/replies or abusing our system, you can receive infinite points per day.

Disclaimer: Optiwave Systems Inc. is not responsible for any lost or stolen gift cards, and reserves the right to adjust user points for any reason it deems fit in an effort to avoid system abuse. Optiwave Systems Inc. may cancel the point award system at any time with no need to give prior notice.

Responses (634):

Profile Photo
      Bryan Tipper
      Participant

Congratulations to Abhishek Shrama for earning the $30 Gift Certificate!

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
        Ravil
        Participant

Congratulations to you, Abhishek! Thanks for your helpful advice and comments! Best of luck with your research and your academic work! Enjoy your present and future experience with Optiwave!

Profile Photo
      Ashu verma
      Participant

congratulations Abhishek Shrama 🙂

+1
      Profile Photo
      Abhishek Shrama
      Participant

Thank you Bryan and samsung. :)Thank to all optisystem participants as they are doing good job and sharing information.

Dr Rk Sethi
      Participant

Congratulation Dear Members,
      All the winner members are active participant of the Forum. Actively asking questions and solving problems / difficulties of the members. I think the present scheme of awarding points is better than conducting weekly / monthly draws where only 1 person gets the prize. Optiwave gives every forum member a chance to win through their participation. These scheme permits the forum members to get prizes i.e. Gift coupons in the exchange of the knowledge.
      What an Idea Sir!
      If anybody have any specific question and difficulty, please search the key words at forum home:
      http://optiwave.com/forums/,
      you may find answer there; otherwise make a new topic and forum members will help you.
      Regards.
      Sethi Rk

Profile Photo
      Bryan Tipper
      Participant

Congratulations to Rk Sethi for earning the $50 Gift Certificate!

Profile Photo
        Ravil
        Participant

Congratulations to you, Rk Sethi! You are doing a great job in Optiwave forum! Your answers are always very detailed, helpful, and inspirational! Many thanks for sharing your valuable knowledge with Optiwave members! I wish you the best with your research and your other academic work! Enjoy your experience with Optiwave!!!

Dr Rk Sethi
      Participant

THANKS A LOT “OPTIWAVE and Bryan Tipper”
      Being an active member of the FORUM is much more valuable than the Gifts.
      Regards.
      Sethi Rk

Profile Photo
      KSV
      Participant

Waiting for it …

Profile Photo
      Abhishek Shrama
      Participant

Congrats R.K SETHI ,you are doing good work.Keep it up 🙂

Dr Rk Sethi
      Participant

Abhishek Sharma Hi,
      Welcome Dear. You are also doing good job.

We request EXPERIENCED members to contribute to questions which need expert comments.

KEEP SHARING. Sharing your knowledge with others does not make you less important.

If you have knowledge, let others light their candles in it. Margaret Fuller (1810-1850, Journalist, Critic and Women’s Rights Activist)

A candle losses nothing by lighting another candle. Father James Keller. (1900-1977, Roman Catholic priest)

Hope to have good sharing among the FORUM members.

Regards.

Profile Photo
      Bryan Tipper
      Participant

Congratulations to Anamika Basnotra for earning the $20 Gift Certificate!

Profile Photo
        Ravil
        Participant

Congratulations to you, Anamika! Thanks for your interesting and detailed questions and concerns! Best of luck on your future research journey and enjoy your experience with Optiwave products and their team!

Profile Photo
      Ashu verma
      Participant

CONGRATULATION ANAMICA,keeps ON PARTICIPATING.yOU ARE DOING WELL .bEST OF LUCK

Profile Photo
      Anamika Basnotra
      Participant

Thankyou Bryan Tipper
      Thankyou Ravil and Sam Sung
      these kind of replies really boosts a person 🙂

Ajay Vyas
      Participant

Congratulation for gift.

Profile Photo
      Anamika Basnotra
      Participant

THANKYOU AJAY

Profile Photo
      Anamika Basnotra
      Participant

Can anyone tell me how can i convert this gift card for use in amazon.in

Profile Photo
        Alessandro Festa
        Participant

I think that the gift card can be used only on amazon.com
        It would be great to have the card localized on our own national amazon site…

Login You must be logged in to reply to this topic.