Home Forums GENERAL POINT PROGRAM RETIRING ON MARCH 31, 2017

POINT PROGRAM RETIRING ON MARCH 31, 2017

Profile Photo
(joined April 2014)
Participant

UPDATE: POINT PROGRAM TO BE RETIRED ON MARCH 31, 2017.

Yes, you heard right – we are giving away $2000 in Amazon.com gift cards to all users reaching the following point levels:

Amazon Gift Card

This is cumulative – meaning, you would earn $2,000 in gift cards once you reach the 100,000 point level! Here’s what your gift card would look like:

Amazon Gift Card

Q: How do you earn points?
A: Virtually everything you do on our site will earn you points (posting, replying, logging in, visiting the site each day, etc.).

Q: What’s the quickest way to earn points?
A: Writing good replies to other people’s posts. You will receive points for simply making a reply, plus, you will receive additional points each time somebody votes your post as “Best Answer”.

Q: When do I receive the Amazon.com gift card?
A: We will check point levels once per month and email everyone their gift cards.

Q: What if I cannot use the Amazon gift card?
A: You can email the claim code to a friend or family member that is able to use it.

Q: How many points can I earn per day?
A: Assuming you are not posting random questions/replies or abusing our system, you can receive infinite points per day.

Disclaimer: Optiwave Systems Inc. is not responsible for any lost or stolen gift cards, and reserves the right to adjust user points for any reason it deems fit in an effort to avoid system abuse. Optiwave Systems Inc. may cancel the point award system at any time with no need to give prior notice.

Responses (634):

Profile Photo
      Ashu verma
      Participant

ah..ok abhishek shrama .. thanks for response ..
      m waiting patiently now 🙂

Profile Photo
      Bryan Tipper
      Participant

Congratulations to Sam Sung for earning the $20 Gift Certificate!

Profile Photo

Profile Photo
        Ravil
        Participant

Congratulations to Sam Sung! Enjoy you gift and have a good experience with Optiwave and productive work!!!

Dr Rk Sethi
      Participant

Congratulations Sam Sung!
      Being an active member of the FORUM is much more valuable and great opportunity to exchange knowledge than the Gifts.

Profile Photo
      Abhishek Shrama
      Participant

congratulation Sam Sung,Finally you got your Gift 🙂
      I am Agree with R.K Sethi ,your questions were good so keep it up 🙂 And help other forum participants

Profile Photo
      Ashu verma
      Participant

Thank you Bryan,R K SETHI and Abhishek.I was busy from last few days,but i will participate more frequently , Thanks again:) 😀

Profile Photo
      Ashu verma
      Participant

I have ordered something on Amazon,But they are not allow me to buy that things and even i dont know whether they ship goods in india or not?? Where i can use this?

Profile Photo
      Abhishek Shrama
      Participant

Hi Samsung,there are few things for which this gift card valid.Yes they ship to india but only selected items.For this you have to select the option (SHIP in INDIA) on amazon then you will able to see only those items which may ship to india.:) You can also see on Amazon gift card terms and conditions.:)

+1
      Profile Photo
      Ashu verma
      Participant

Thank you Abhishek .I did same ,thanks for help.:) you have been very helpful

Dr Rk Sethi
      Participant

Sam Sung Hi,
      MOST Welcome.
      In general, we must follow the Forum Rules and our replies should not appear ”spammy” in nature. If this occurs, FORUM may block our account from posting. Also, our replies should not totally or partially copied from our website, documentation or other websites. we must strictly follow this behaviour, as well as keeping replies on the topic of the discussion.

Once again,
      Being an active member of the FORUM is much more valuable and great opportunity to exchange knowledge than the Gifts.

Thank you

Profile Photo
        Heitor Galvao
        Participant

Hello all quiet? New rules? What’s changed? where can I read about them? I’ve been away a while, due to the University.

Profile Photo
          alistu
          Participant

Hi Heitor. If you pay more attention, you’ll see the congratulation messages have become longer from a point on. Just compare some of the older and newer ones.
          what do you think has happened? 😉

Profile Photo
      Ashu verma
      Participant

Thank you RK SETHI, I will participate and share what i know. 🙂 This platform is very good for young researcher’s,and i found many important concept on optisystem forum.Also sharing the idea’s with forum participants gives more information relative to the topic.Thank to all members of optiwave

Dr Rk Sethi
      Participant

Sam Sung,
      Welcome Dear.
      Regards.

Profile Photo
      Luis Acevedo
      Participant

Good news
      🙂

Profile Photo
      Heitor Galvao
      Participant

Congratulations to all for evolution and Ravil you evolve enough you are an inspiration to us all, cheers

Profile Photo
        Ravil
        Participant

Thanks for your greeting and compliments, Heitor! I am glad to be helpful and share my knowledge with other members as much as I can!

Profile Photo
      Luis Acevedo
      Participant

ok Ravil

congratulation to all and have very nice and great time 🙂

Login You must be logged in to reply to this topic.