Home Forums EXCHANGE CO-SIMULATION PYTHON OPTISYSTEM15 CIDF Scheduler error Reply To: CO-SIMULATION PYTHON OPTISYSTEM15 CIDF Scheduler error

Profile Photo

Hello, me again with another problem with python cosimulation with Optisystem.
My python code is compiling well but do not communicate with the rest of the optisystem code. Going through an optical fiber, the optisystem compilation was ongoing for 6hours and didn’t finish since. To see if the problem is with the output of my code, I have compiled (run) the program and sent the input signal at the output port the python code compile (run) well as always but the optisystem compilation through the fiber is still not working or will take at least 8min before finishing.
Can you help me finding what is the problem? Is it a problem of storage not supported by optisystem regarding my python code or something else ? And how can I fix it ?
Thank you in advance

Ps: Even when I suppress my python code adds, and just set the code as a bridge (input=output), the compilation with the fiber will take at least 8minutes before working when usually it’sa matter of 5 to 10 secondes.

Categories