Home Forums SYSTEM Parameter Sweeps – BER x Input power

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Heitor Galvao
      Participant

Good afternoon my name is Heitor I’m doing the tutorial that BER vs Input Power phaco more so that everything that has been said so more than time to plot the graph as a function of the ten iterations that have been proposed, in the tutorial the curve does not appear? Anyone know how to solve

Attachments:
      Heitor Galvao
      Participant

No optisystem 13, I tried doing this as it was mentioned in a topic “To change this, right click the graph and choose Item Properties. Curve tab In the change from the Plot Style Points to Line”. More looks at what appears:

Attachments:
        Damian Marek
        Participant

This seems to be a bug with the latest version of OptiSystem. We will get this fixed for the next update coming this fall.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ravil
      Participant

Hi Heitor, are you trying to relate BER to Q-factor?

Heitor Galvao
      Participant

Generating Opti2DGraph

Attachments:
      +1
      Ravil
      Participant

ok, I see. Thanks!

Ibn Aziz
      Participant

HI every one !
      hope u all r fine !

1. I am facing the same error and tried many times but couldn’t come out of it. Dear Heitor Galvao if u came out of this then kindly guide me how u did that ??

2. @all
      As above method which is explained in the tutorials do not work then how can we make 2D graph b/w input power of CW laser ( which includes sweep values) and Min log of BER or (any other parameter) ??

3. Is thr any generic method of making 2D graph b/w user estimated parameters ??

If any one know kindly help me.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.