Home Forums SYSTEM i can't install optisystem trial version

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      ahmedbasuony
      Participant

when i install optisystem i found that the licence expired i can’t know why ??
      please any one help me and the attached photo clarify my words

Attachments:
      Bryan Tipper
      Participant

This error message will typically appear if a previous OptiSystem 13 evaluation was run on this computer. Is this the case?

Bryan

ahmedbasuony
      Participant

yes i install it at this computer but now i remove the previous windows and install again a fresh windows but i can’t install optisystem again what can i do ????? i am student and i am necessary need it

Bryan Tipper
      Participant

After the initial 30-day OptiSystem v13 license has expired, your computer will be locked from further OptiSystem 13.x evaluations. In your case, it appears our licensing is working as intended.

For further software time, I’d suggest emailing info@optiwave.com and requesting a monthly lease.

Best Regards,
      Bryan

ahmedbasuony
      Participant

what about cost for monthly lease ??????

Bryan Tipper
      Participant

I cannot put pricing information directly onto the forums, however, I can send you a quote if you email me: bryan.tipper@optiwave.com.

Thanks,
      Bryan

ahmedbasuony
      Participant

thank you very much for your reply

ahmedbasuony
      Participant

i will send to you e-mail now

ahmedbasuony
      Participant

e-mail was sent to you and i am wait your response and again thank you very much

ahmedbasuony
      Participant

i was received the e-mail , thank you very much for your effort

bouazza mohammed
      Participant

i have a same problems can you help me pleaz

Ajay Vyas
      Participant

Yes tell me you problem

Swapandeep Kaur
      Participant

sir the software cannot be downloaded on windows Xp. I have Windows Xp . What should I do?

alistu
        Participant

Hi Swapandeep,

Only the latest version (version 13) is not compatible with windows XP (it only runs on windows 7 or 8); all the older versions are. I once asked for version 12 trial and I was told that Optiwave does not provide support for its older software versions in that regard. However, I solved my problem by installing windows 7.

Regards

abdulsalam tonin
      Participant

SIr i installed this but the component library not found .what is the proplem ?

Fakhriy Hario P
      Participant

Dear Bryan, Could you help me to inform price monthly lease of optisystem version 14.

Best

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.